CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT AND DELIVERY OF ARTICLES
- By submitting your order, you declare that you are acting for private purposes only.
- To purchase an item, and thus place an order, you will need to add the item to your shopping basket. You can then choose the quantity of the item you want to order. Next, you will need to enter your customer details, choose the delivery and payment method and, if applicable, use your promotional code. Afterwards, you can check the details of your order and, if necessary, detect and correct input errors before placing the order. By clicking on "order with obligation to pay", you are placing a binding order for the items in your shopping basket and you are committing yourself to paying for them. After you have placed your order, we will immediately send you confirmation of your order by e-mail. The contract is binding from the moment you receive the order confirmation from us. For items subject to prepayment (reservations), the contract is binding as soon as we have received payment of the full purchase price and shipping costs. These items will only be shipped once we have received payment of the full purchase price and shipping costs. We therefore ask you to pay the full amount due immediately upon receipt of the order confirmation, and at the latest within 7 calendar days.
- Please note that our obligation to deliver your order is exceptionally suspended in the following situation because it is considered to be a situation of force majeure for us: the late or incorrect delivery of stock by our suppliers, whereby we have nevertheless followed the appropriate ordering procedures, and this only if the late delivery by our suppliers is not due to a prior failure on our part, and if we have informed you of this situation without delay. In addition, we may not have assumed the purchasing risk with regard to the ordered articles.
- We deliver to Belgium. When time periods are expressed in working days, working days mean all days from Monday to Friday, excluding legal holidays.
- We reserve the right not to accept an order or to cancel it if it has been placed by the use of software, a robot, crawler, spider or an automated system or scripted behaviour and the use of external services to place an order on your behalf.
PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, EXPRESS DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
- The prices stated on the date of the order shall apply. The prices stated are final and total prices, including VAT.
- The articles remain our property or, if applicable, the property of the STRNGR partner concerned until full payment of the purchase price and, if applicable, the shipping costs.
- In general, we accept the following payment methods: credit cards, ApplePay, GooglePay and Paypal. We reserve the right not to accept certain payment methods for a specific order and to refer to other payment methods. Please note that we only accept payments from accounts within the European Union (EU). You are responsible for any charges associated with the payment transaction.
- In the case of purchases by credit card, your credit card will be charged when we dispatch your order.
- All payments must be made by the due date of 14 days after the order was placed, as indicated on the invoice and delivery note. From the due date, the amount owed by you is payable. Non-payment or incomplete payment of the amount due on the due date shall mean that you have failed to fulfil your obligation to pay.
COUPONS AND REDEMPTION
- Discount vouchers are vouchers that cannot be purchased, but are issued during advertising campaigns; their validity period is limited in time.
- Discount vouchers can only be redeemed once as part of an order, and only within the specified period. Discount vouchers may not be used to purchase gift vouchers. Please note that a minimum purchase value may be required for using discount vouchers.
- The value of the items must be equal to or exceed the value of the voucher. If the voucher is insufficient for the value of the items, the difference shall be paid by one of the accepted payment methods. The value of coupons will not be paid out in cash, nor will they attract interest. Coupons will not be refunded if all or some of the items are returned.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed before you finalise your order. If you wish to redeem a voucher, you will need to enter your promotional code during the ordering process, and more specifically when choosing your payment method, before proceeding to payment. After payment, it is no longer possible to redeem discount coupons retroactively. Discount vouchers may not be passed on to third parties. Unless otherwise agreed, it is not possible to accumulate several discount vouchers.
- If you have used a voucher with your order and, as a result of a withdrawal by you, the total value of your order becomes less than or equal to the value of your voucher, we reserve the right to charge you the original price for the items you keep.
GIFT VOUCHERS AND REDEMPTION
- Gift vouchers are vouchers that can be purchased. They can only be redeemed to purchase STRNGR products and cannot be used to purchase other or more gift vouchers. If the value of the voucher is insufficient for the value of the order, the difference has to be paid by one of the accepted payment methods.
- Gift Vouchers and Credit Cards can only be used before finalising your order. If you wish to use a Gift Voucher, you will have to enter your Gift Code during the ordering process, and more specifically when you choose your payment method, but before you pay. After payment, it is no longer possible to use vouchers retroactively.
- The value of the gift vouchers will not be paid out in cash, and will not earn interest, even if you exercise your right of withdrawal.
- All refunds will be made automatically to the account that you used for the payment. For payments by bank transfer and prepayments, the refund will be made to the account from which the payment was made. If you paid by Paypal or credit card, the refund will be made to your Paypal or credit card account. If you used a gift card for your purchase, we will credit the amount to your gift card account.